Enjoy a reliable source of hot water by consulting with the professionals at B&MCC. We install, service and repair water heaters for high performance and long-lasting durability. If you are looking for a standard storage hot water tank or you want the latest in tankless, hot water on demand, we have the water heaters to fit your exact needs.
Gas Hot Water Tank or Electric?
B&MCC has knowledgeable technicians specialized in electric and natural gas hot water heater installations who can help you decide which is the best unit for your home. Keep in mind, we can also help you with water heater repairs and maintenance, including prompt 24-7 emergency service.
Storage Tank or Tankless?
Space is the most important fact to consider before choosing to go with standard storage tank hot water heaters or tankless, on-demand water heaters. Compare the advantages and features of each type.
Storage Tank Hot Water Heater
- Good for high use demands
- Save utility bills – Large gas burner or high electric flow is not needed
- Constantly stores heated water
- Less prone to mechanical problems
- Comes in different sizes from 20 to 120 gallons
- Easily adapted to solar pre-heat applications
Tankless, On-Demand Water Heater
- Energy Savings – heat water only when you need it
- Continuous supply of hot water throughout your home
- Save space
- Cleaner water
- Lasts longer, units can last more than 15 years before replacement
What Size Water Heater Do I Need?
It’s important to choose the right size water heater for your home. If you decided to go for a storage tank water heater, the average amount of water you use per day is going to determine the capacity of tank you should buy. This chart will help you identify the right size unit for your house.
If a tankless water heater is your choice, you have 2 options to consider:
Replaces a storage tank-type water heater. Should be installed in a central location of the house.
Only provides hot water to 1 single fixture due to its very small size and is usually located under the sink, far from the central hot water source.